Where can I find additional information regarding child custody?

The Family Hearing Office handles all custody matters in both Warren and Forest Counties. Feel free to contact the office staff with additional questions. However, the Court and its staff ‘cannot provide legal advice‘. Any legal questions should be directed to your attorney.