The other party is not following the Order. How do I enforce it?

If the other party is not abiding by the Custody Order,you may file a CONTEMPT PETITION. The matter will then be scheduled for a hearing with a judge on the issues raised in your Petition. You may download the form from the Forms section of this site. Be sure to state you case in clear, concise terms. Submit your completed forms to the Court Administrator’s Office so the matter can be scheduled for a hearing.