What if I cannot afford the filing fee?

You may request that the fee be waived by filling out a PRECIPE TO PROCEED IN FORMA PAUPERIS and filing it with your complaint. If your Precipe is approved, the filing fee will be waived and your case will proceed.

Comment on this FAQ

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *