Departments of Warren County
The Court departments of Warren County are housed in the Warren County Courthouse and the Hickory Street Annex. Please see the page for each department for more information.
- Domestic Relations
- Family Hearing Office
- Adult Probation
- Juvenile Probation
- Magisterial District Judges
- The Warren County Courthouse is located on the corner of Fourth Avenue and Market Street in the City of Warren (204 Fourth Avenue, Warren Pennsylvania 16365).
- If approaching from the North, Route 62 North becomes Market Street Extension which will intersect with Fourth Avenue.
- When approaching from the East, follow Route 6 Business (Pennsylvania Avenue), turn left on Market Street and travel North three blocks to intersection with Fourth Avenue.
- If driving into Warren from the South (Route 62) or from the West (Route 6), follow Rt. 6-62 to the intersection where Fourth Avenue crosses Market Street.
- Parking is available in the lots to the left and rear of the Court House (accessible from Fifth Avenue).
- Warren County Jail is located adjacent to the Courthouse at 407 Market Street.
- View a map
- The Hickory Street Annex is located at 333 Hickory Street in the City of Warren.
- From the front of the Courthouse (corner of Fourth and Market) take Fourth Avenue east (Route 62 South).
- Turn right at Hickory Street (second traffic light).
- The Hickory Street Annex is in the third building on the right.
- View a map